July 19, 2009

Cancer Update

Cancer Update from John Hopkins

This information is being circulated at Walter Reed
Army Medical Centre as well.



No plastic containers in microwave.





No water bottles in freezer.





No plastic wrap in microwave.



A dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer.



Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze
your plastic

Bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.



Recently, Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Castle Hospital ,
was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.

He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.



He said that we should not be heating our food in the

Microwave using plastic containers...



This especially applies to foods that contain fat.



He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases
dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body...



Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic Containers for heating food... You get the same results, only without
the dioxin.

So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc.,
should be removed from the container and heated in something else.

Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper.

It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.

He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved
away from the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons...



Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as
dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food.

Cover food with a paper towel instead.

This is an article that should be sent To anyone important in your life!

ALSO
-------------------------------------

Bottled water in your
car is
Very dangerous.

This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on the Ellen show and said this same exact thing. This has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels in breast cancer, especially in Australia.
A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and the
Doctor told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have
certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer. So please be careful
and do not drink bottled water that has been left in a car, and, pass this on to all the women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know and be aware and just might save us! The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leak into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue. Use a stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!

No comments: